Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Abby and Farm House Two Paintings by Andrew Daniel

 "Abby with Roses" by Andrew Daniel 
20" x 16"(50cm x 40cm) oil on canvas board
Not For Sale
My daughter Abby is always playing in our garden picking roses, from this bush and scattering the petals all around the porch or bringing them in and putting them in little glass bottles. I thought it would be fun to create a piece that would help me remember her at this age.


 "Farm House in the Arcata Bottoms" by Andrew Daniel
5" x 7"(13cm x 18cm) oil on wood

When I started this small painting, I was interested in all of the lines coming together at right angles from the telephone poles, roads, and fences. Also I liked the color in the morning sky!

The bottom piece is available in my online shop.

Both Pieces are on Display at Los Bagels in Eureka until the end of January. 

No comments:

Post a Comment